Giving to the Community | Celebrating Professionals
YWA Future Women Leaders Fund
The Young Women’s Alliance is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that fosters confident, engaged, career-minded women empowered to make an impact in their communities.
The mission of YWA is to build a community that supports, empowers, and connects women. Through the YWA Future Women Leaders Fund, YWA creates the next generation of women leaders.
By supporting the YWA Future Women Leaders Fund (FWLF), you are sustaining programs that:
- Advance young women’s careers through leadership and professional development
- Create meaningful connections between young women and experienced professionals through mentorship and networking
- Nurture a strong network of young philanthropists who give back to their communities
- Empower young women from underrepresented communities to become the next generation of women leaders
Since 2011, the Young Women’s Alliance has:
- Awarded almost $200,000 in scholarships to young women in need
- Given $50,000+ in community grants to nonprofit organizations aligned with their mission
- Empowered 120+ women to lead through the volunteer-based Board of Directors
- Volunteered over 11,000 cumulative hours through our membership volunteer events
- Created 300+ mentor/mentee relationships through our YWA Connect program
Austin Sunshine Camps
The Young Men’s Business League of Austin (YMBL) founded the Austin Sunshine Camps (ASC) in 1928, and it remains the League’s major philanthropic endeavor over 90 years later. ASC has served over 50,000 low-income, high potential youth through its overnight Summer Camp Program and its year-round Camper Ambassador and Counselor-in-Training Programs, all of which are free to the families ASC serves. Campers learn new ways to problem-solve, think critically, and appreciate the world in which they live. ASC’s programs focus on creating intentional community, rooted in compassion, and that inspire campers to be wildly creative and have fun!